TAP Consulting Company’s mission statement is to fulfill the unmet training needs of small-to- medium size biotech, medical device and pharmaceutical companies. This is accomplished by assessing current training needs and providing basic and advanced clinical selling skills and customer knowledge training to sales representatives and managers.
- Blanchard and Company
- DiSC Behavoiral Styles
- Proficient Learning
- Survis Group
- Global Vision Technologies, Inc.
- Novartis Ophthalmics Canada
- Alimera Sciences
- Alliant Pharmaceuticals
- UCB Pharma
- Ciba Vision
- CSL Behring
- Sciele Pharma
- Holister Inc.
- TLC Laser Centers
- QLT Inc.
About Tap’s Curriculum
All of TAP’s curriculum is Customer Centric and designed based on the latest research gathered from your customers. TAP has utilized information from physician focus groups, surveys, studies and hundreds of observations from real sales calls. All of our courses are uniquely tailored to help pharmaceutical and medical representatives sell more effectively to their customers.
- Understanding Health Care Professionals Workshop
- Understanding Eye Care Professionals Workshop
- Clinical Strategic Selling Skills
- Handling Physician Objectives
- CPR Probing Strategies
- Advanced Listening Skills
- Selling to Difficult Doctors
- Advanced Closing Skills
- Practice Representative Training
Knowledge of Clinical Studies
- SOAP Clinical Presentation Skills
- The 15-30 second SOAP
- Understanding Clinical Studies
- Handling Clinical Objections
- Basic Coaching Model for Sales Leaders
- Executive Coaching for Sales Leaders
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- One Minute Manager
- Presenting with Power and Impact
- Situational Leadership for Sales Leaders
- Apollo 13 Leadership Program
- Understanding Key Performance Indicators