Fundamentals of Coaching
Fundamentals of Coaching teaches participants what good coaching involves and why coaching is important. It explores the responsibilities, qualities and dos and don’ts of good coaches. Fundamentals of Coaching will give your team the foundational skills they need to begin coaching for performance improvement and increased results. This course is designed to provide participants with the basic knowledge and skills of coaching. Participants will leave Fundamentals of Coaching with the following:
- A knowledge of what coaching is and why it is important
- An understanding of the four simple steps to follow when coaching
- The skills to begin coaching for performance improvement and improved bottom line profit.
- A knowledge of the do’s and don’ts of good coaches
- Coaching Role-Plays using your selling skills model
- Coaching job aid containing the four steps of coaching top line managers.
- Customized Field Coaching Report to be used on each coaching visit.