Practice Representative Training
A 2012 Medical Practice and Attitude Report of 2,218 physicians revealed that practices have excess patient capacity, but can’t afford to take on more Medicare and Medicaid patients. You need a Practice Representative Program that can attract the additional referrals you need for practice growth and to place you ahead of your competition.
This one-day workshop is designed to train your designated practice representative how to:
- Identify key practices that have the greatest opportunity to refer to your practice
- Build a referral database to maintain full awareness of your marketing efforts
- Gather important information you need to know about your referring physicians
- Create a compelling marketing message unique to your particular practice
- Set goals and measure performance to maximize practice referrals
- Get initial and on-going sales coaching from experienced Sales Coaches
Our Practice Representative Training and Coaching package includes one day of classroom sales training and territory organization plus an additional day of Sales Coaching in the field calling on referral sources. We also offer three months of tele-coaching to ensure your Practice Representative get off to a fast start.
Each participant will leave with a territory route and call plan, customized sales messages and a Referral Growth Action Plan. Quarterly Sales Coaching Available at an additional charge. If you don’t currently have a Practice Representative we can help you identify existing staff members with the skills to perform the role of Practice Representative or assist you in hiring a full or part-time employee to begin increasing referrals into your practice immediately.
Download the “Brochure Droppers vs Problem Solvers” Case Study